

Geoff got these pictures to work for me, I'm so excited to share our little kumquat with you! the gray blob at the bottom of the dark oval is our precious. At the point these were taken I was 9 weeks along and they said the baby was the size of a pinto bean. I am now 11 weeks along and the baby is the size of a lime! I found this really cool website that lets me track whats going on and how the baby develops week by week. Its called www.iampregnant.com. I just enter the due date of July 2ND and get to see and read all kinds of things I never knew.
So many people have been asking how we are doing. I thank you all for your prayers they are so very precious to our entire family. We have come to depend on them.
Despite falling down the stairs and tripping out the front door, we are doing really good. Geoff said if I keep up my normal state of clumsiness this will be a really long pregnancy. I am sore and bruised but doing so good. One friend suggested bedrest with restraints to help keep me from bruising myself. But, I feel like a fountain bubbling over with giddiness. I wonder if restraints would hold me down! Even as I write that, it sounds absurd. I have never been a fountain, a rippling stream maybe but no fountain!
Fountains burst forth with life and make everyone stop and stare at the beauty of such a work.
I know God is at work in me.
This morning as I was talking with God I realized this "good feeling" is no work of my own! I should know that by now, but most times I am a little slow. I get caught up in taking credit for the one thing going right in my life....Over and over again He is revealing to me, That it is completely because of Him. I am able to stand and look pregnancy in the face and not shake with uncontrollable fear but embrace it as though it were a long lost sister. How I ever thought I had something to do with that is beyond me. Oh the vanity, selfishness, and pride.
Through my heart I hope you get to savor a piece of the journey He is taking us on. Now and
further on down the road.

3 comments:
Such a beautiful blob, Holl! Hope your bruises are healing quickly?
It's great to put a face with the name :) Well, Baby Kisch, that is. Anyway, glad you're doing better. Keep the updates coming!
Once again, that was Nicole above, using Derek's google account. . .:)
Post a Comment