Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Prego Dreams
It is no small secret that I always have crazy dreams. My mother, I am sure would take delight in getting them/me analyzed. But, now we are treading on new ground. Pregnancy dreams have become a source of entertainment in our household. It has gotten to the point that I no longer look forward to going to sleep because of sheer exhaustion but rather for the adventure my brain goes on when I close my eyes. Let me take you on a little trip into Holland’s head. Disclaimer: If you are taking heart medication or any inhibitors please consult your Dr. before continuing.
Let’s see where to start;
I planned my best friend’s funeral, not so bad right? Except it was a dance party! Everyone was laughing and having a blast the only tears were the ones you get from laughing so hard.
One dream I had everyone was a cartoon character and I was stuck in that world as a human! - One could wonder if that has to do with me trying to fit in….
I dreamed I was a snow man of fat! My first roll was my head, the second all my leftovers from previous blessings, and the last roll was all baby! For some reason I tried to walk but it was easier for everyone just to roll me around like the blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
I have forgotten many of them but last night takes the cake by far.
We (Geoff and I) were attending some fancy dinner where dignitaries of various countries were invited. The Guests of honor were President Bush, his wife and President Elect and his wife. Why we were there is beyond me but it’s my dream, so we will continue. There was a head table much like you would see at a wedding where all the important people sat. I call them important because they were sitting there, yet none of their faces were recognizable. President Bush was at one end of the long line of men sitting at this grand glass table. Barak Obama and his wife were facing the presidents table but they were not seated there. It was almost as if the rest of the people were reclining around the room on pillows.
What was strange at this dinner was that, no one was eating there weren’t even dishes on which to eat. Yet the longer we stayed, the fuller our stomachs became. At some point in the evening Laura Bush made her barefoot entrance wearing a very stiff bright pink taffeta dress. It was not flattering at all and almost looked as if she may have borrowed one of her daughter’s old prom dresses for the event. As she entered the room she bounded on top of the glass table with the ease of a panther ready to make the day’s first kill. She completely consumed the space between her and the person at the end of the table. Nose to nose she said something that everyone could hear but no one would dare repeat because it was too personally convicting and piercing. You never knew who she was going to pounce on next. She continued hopping down the row of people, on all fours and right in front of them. She said things that were funny to others but a little too close to home when revealed for all to know. Some people squirmed because their personal space was definitely being invaded. And you could hear questioning murmurs throughout the crowd of where this Laura had been the past 8 years. There was not an air of fear in the room but one of laughter. She was not intoxicated she was the entertainment! When she got to George she kissed him on the nose, rolled onto her back and off the table and out of the room. The room rose in a standing ovation and I woke up.
After writing that all out I am a little fearful you all might send me on my way to a padded room. But let me assure you for the most part I am normal.
Let’s see where to start;
I planned my best friend’s funeral, not so bad right? Except it was a dance party! Everyone was laughing and having a blast the only tears were the ones you get from laughing so hard.
One dream I had everyone was a cartoon character and I was stuck in that world as a human! - One could wonder if that has to do with me trying to fit in….
I dreamed I was a snow man of fat! My first roll was my head, the second all my leftovers from previous blessings, and the last roll was all baby! For some reason I tried to walk but it was easier for everyone just to roll me around like the blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
I have forgotten many of them but last night takes the cake by far.
We (Geoff and I) were attending some fancy dinner where dignitaries of various countries were invited. The Guests of honor were President Bush, his wife and President Elect and his wife. Why we were there is beyond me but it’s my dream, so we will continue. There was a head table much like you would see at a wedding where all the important people sat. I call them important because they were sitting there, yet none of their faces were recognizable. President Bush was at one end of the long line of men sitting at this grand glass table. Barak Obama and his wife were facing the presidents table but they were not seated there. It was almost as if the rest of the people were reclining around the room on pillows.
What was strange at this dinner was that, no one was eating there weren’t even dishes on which to eat. Yet the longer we stayed, the fuller our stomachs became. At some point in the evening Laura Bush made her barefoot entrance wearing a very stiff bright pink taffeta dress. It was not flattering at all and almost looked as if she may have borrowed one of her daughter’s old prom dresses for the event. As she entered the room she bounded on top of the glass table with the ease of a panther ready to make the day’s first kill. She completely consumed the space between her and the person at the end of the table. Nose to nose she said something that everyone could hear but no one would dare repeat because it was too personally convicting and piercing. You never knew who she was going to pounce on next. She continued hopping down the row of people, on all fours and right in front of them. She said things that were funny to others but a little too close to home when revealed for all to know. Some people squirmed because their personal space was definitely being invaded. And you could hear questioning murmurs throughout the crowd of where this Laura had been the past 8 years. There was not an air of fear in the room but one of laughter. She was not intoxicated she was the entertainment! When she got to George she kissed him on the nose, rolled onto her back and off the table and out of the room. The room rose in a standing ovation and I woke up.
After writing that all out I am a little fearful you all might send me on my way to a padded room. But let me assure you for the most part I am normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Prego Dreams
It is no small secret that I always have crazy dreams. My mother, I am sure would take delight in getting them/me analyzed. But, now we are treading on new ground. Pregnancy dreams have become a source of entertainment in our household. It has gotten to the point that I no longer look forward to going to sleep because of sheer exhaustion but rather for the adventure my brain goes on when I close my eyes. Let me take you on a little trip into Holland’s head. Disclaimer: If you are taking heart medication or any inhibitors please consult your Dr. before continuing.
Let’s see where to start;
I planned my best friend’s funeral, not so bad right? Except it was a dance party! Everyone was laughing and having a blast the only tears were the ones you get from laughing so hard.
One dream I had everyone was a cartoon character and I was stuck in that world as a human! - One could wonder if that has to do with me trying to fit in….
I dreamed I was a snow man of fat! My first roll was my head, the second all my leftovers from previous blessings, and the last roll was all baby! For some reason I tried to walk but it was easier for everyone just to roll me around like the blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
I have forgotten many of them but last night takes the cake by far.
We (Geoff and I) were attending some fancy dinner where dignitaries of various countries were invited. The Guests of honor were President Bush, his wife and President Elect and his wife. Why we were there is beyond me but it’s my dream, so we will continue. There was a head table much like you would see at a wedding where all the important people sat. I call them important because they were sitting there, yet none of their faces were recognizable. President Bush was at one end of the long line of men sitting at this grand glass table. Barak Obama and his wife were facing the presidents table but they were not seated there. It was almost as if the rest of the people were reclining around the room on pillows.
What was strange at this dinner was that, no one was eating there weren’t even dishes on which to eat. Yet the longer we stayed, the fuller our stomachs became. At some point in the evening Laura Bush made her barefoot entrance wearing a very stiff bright pink taffeta dress. It was not flattering at all and almost looked as if she may have borrowed one of her daughter’s old prom dresses for the event. As she entered the room she bounded on top of the glass table with the ease of a panther ready to make the day’s first kill. She completely consumed the space between her and the person at the end of the table. Nose to nose she said something that everyone could hear but no one would dare repeat because it was too personally convicting and piercing. You never knew who she was going to pounce on next. She continued hopping down the row of people, on all fours and right in front of them. She said things that were funny to others but a little too close to home when revealed for all to know. Some people squirmed because their personal space was definitely being invaded. And you could hear questioning murmurs throughout the crowd of where this Laura had been the past 8 years. There was not an air of fear in the room but one of laughter. She was not intoxicated she was the entertainment! When she got to George she kissed him on the nose, rolled onto her back and off the table and out of the room. The room rose in a standing ovation and I woke up.
After writing that all out I am a little fearful you all might send me on my way to a padded room. But let me assure you for the most part I am normal.
Let’s see where to start;
I planned my best friend’s funeral, not so bad right? Except it was a dance party! Everyone was laughing and having a blast the only tears were the ones you get from laughing so hard.
One dream I had everyone was a cartoon character and I was stuck in that world as a human! - One could wonder if that has to do with me trying to fit in….
I dreamed I was a snow man of fat! My first roll was my head, the second all my leftovers from previous blessings, and the last roll was all baby! For some reason I tried to walk but it was easier for everyone just to roll me around like the blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
I have forgotten many of them but last night takes the cake by far.
We (Geoff and I) were attending some fancy dinner where dignitaries of various countries were invited. The Guests of honor were President Bush, his wife and President Elect and his wife. Why we were there is beyond me but it’s my dream, so we will continue. There was a head table much like you would see at a wedding where all the important people sat. I call them important because they were sitting there, yet none of their faces were recognizable. President Bush was at one end of the long line of men sitting at this grand glass table. Barak Obama and his wife were facing the presidents table but they were not seated there. It was almost as if the rest of the people were reclining around the room on pillows.
What was strange at this dinner was that, no one was eating there weren’t even dishes on which to eat. Yet the longer we stayed, the fuller our stomachs became. At some point in the evening Laura Bush made her barefoot entrance wearing a very stiff bright pink taffeta dress. It was not flattering at all and almost looked as if she may have borrowed one of her daughter’s old prom dresses for the event. As she entered the room she bounded on top of the glass table with the ease of a panther ready to make the day’s first kill. She completely consumed the space between her and the person at the end of the table. Nose to nose she said something that everyone could hear but no one would dare repeat because it was too personally convicting and piercing. You never knew who she was going to pounce on next. She continued hopping down the row of people, on all fours and right in front of them. She said things that were funny to others but a little too close to home when revealed for all to know. Some people squirmed because their personal space was definitely being invaded. And you could hear questioning murmurs throughout the crowd of where this Laura had been the past 8 years. There was not an air of fear in the room but one of laughter. She was not intoxicated she was the entertainment! When she got to George she kissed him on the nose, rolled onto her back and off the table and out of the room. The room rose in a standing ovation and I woke up.
After writing that all out I am a little fearful you all might send me on my way to a padded room. But let me assure you for the most part I am normal.
6 comments:
- Unknown said...
-
I was kinda hoping you weren't normal. I like you this way ;-)
-
January 14, 2009 at 6:42 PM
- Christy said...
-
Are you eating chocolate before bed?
-
January 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM
- Holland said...
-
No! No chocolate, in fact today was the first day I have had chocolate in a long time. We have not been able link it to any particular food either.Geoff says I'm just wacked.
-
January 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Get Geoff an injection full of pregnancy hormones (and all the other hormones running through a woman's body), then wait a week.
He'll be blogging for help about his dreams in no time. -
January 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
Get Geoff an injection full of pregnancy hormones (and all the other hormones running through a woman's body), then wait a week.
He'll be blogging for help about his dreams in no time. -
January 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM
- Sonya Atencio said...
-
I think your dream was awesome! LOL!!! WOW!
Besides...I already knew you were weird! :) -
January 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was kinda hoping you weren't normal. I like you this way ;-)
Are you eating chocolate before bed?
No! No chocolate, in fact today was the first day I have had chocolate in a long time. We have not been able link it to any particular food either.Geoff says I'm just wacked.
Get Geoff an injection full of pregnancy hormones (and all the other hormones running through a woman's body), then wait a week.
He'll be blogging for help about his dreams in no time.
Get Geoff an injection full of pregnancy hormones (and all the other hormones running through a woman's body), then wait a week.
He'll be blogging for help about his dreams in no time.
I think your dream was awesome! LOL!!! WOW!
Besides...I already knew you were weird! :)
Post a Comment