Monday, March 23, 2009

Out of the mouths of Babes

Aida is gone.....

After sharing the news with our girls they reminded me that she is alive. Before I could argue They said but, mommy she is alive in heaven and all her owies are gone.

Precious reminder.

Thank you for your prayers

8 comments:

BE Whitetree said...

Heres to wishing I lived a whole heck of a lot closer. My arms would give you endless squeezes along with room for three lil squeezes. And a supply that over flows of nights tucking you in with the secret of "Geuss whats?" With all my love and many prayers your baby sis.

Christy said...

Oh Holland, I am so sorry. Thank you for letting us know even though it must have been hard just to even type that. Your girls are precious. Naomi here was adamant that your baby was not going to die and now that I have to break the news to them I am glad that your girls reminded me that she is alive in heaven so I can give our children that good news.
We will continue to pray that the peace which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus and the devil will not be given the opportunity to tempt you to despair and self-pity.
With all that we have been going through lately I am reminded how much God loves us in allowing hard times to come in that they break us and humble us and put us in a place of utter dependence on him. Each trial is another test of our faith. The Lord asks, "Do you still love me? Do you still trust me? Is your faith real?"
It's not fun but the results are so glorious if we keep our eyes fixed on the author and finisher of our faith.
Love you guys. You are precious.

Derek said...

(Nicole, on Derek's account):
Much love and many prayers will continue from me. . .

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to read your blog after reading the posts on Facebook. I didn't want to hear the words that she was gone. There's a big lump in my throat and tears. I don't know what it's like to physically lose a child, but I sure do know what it's like to spiritually lose one. How precious that your girls can comfort you and Geoffrey. We love and pray.

Anonymous said...

I am grieving with you today. You are loved, my friend!

Unknown said...

We are so sorry. We continue to pray. Aida evangeline was loved by so many and had such a blessing on so many lives through your blog and through her existance. She was Gods gift to us for 7 months. I think she was just too amazing for us on earth God wanted her to be with Him more.... My heart is breaking for you guys. we love you soo much let me know if there is anything we can do. anna and evan

sastigall said...

My heart aches for you. May you take great comfort knowing that your little angel is in the arms of our Lord. I'm praying for you.

Angela said...

Holland, Jeff & girls...We're so sorry. Words fail me, but your girls said it best.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Out of the mouths of Babes

Aida is gone.....

After sharing the news with our girls they reminded me that she is alive. Before I could argue They said but, mommy she is alive in heaven and all her owies are gone.

Precious reminder.

Thank you for your prayers

8 comments:

BE Whitetree said...

Heres to wishing I lived a whole heck of a lot closer. My arms would give you endless squeezes along with room for three lil squeezes. And a supply that over flows of nights tucking you in with the secret of "Geuss whats?" With all my love and many prayers your baby sis.

Christy said...

Oh Holland, I am so sorry. Thank you for letting us know even though it must have been hard just to even type that. Your girls are precious. Naomi here was adamant that your baby was not going to die and now that I have to break the news to them I am glad that your girls reminded me that she is alive in heaven so I can give our children that good news.
We will continue to pray that the peace which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus and the devil will not be given the opportunity to tempt you to despair and self-pity.
With all that we have been going through lately I am reminded how much God loves us in allowing hard times to come in that they break us and humble us and put us in a place of utter dependence on him. Each trial is another test of our faith. The Lord asks, "Do you still love me? Do you still trust me? Is your faith real?"
It's not fun but the results are so glorious if we keep our eyes fixed on the author and finisher of our faith.
Love you guys. You are precious.

Derek said...

(Nicole, on Derek's account):
Much love and many prayers will continue from me. . .

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to read your blog after reading the posts on Facebook. I didn't want to hear the words that she was gone. There's a big lump in my throat and tears. I don't know what it's like to physically lose a child, but I sure do know what it's like to spiritually lose one. How precious that your girls can comfort you and Geoffrey. We love and pray.

Anonymous said...

I am grieving with you today. You are loved, my friend!

Unknown said...

We are so sorry. We continue to pray. Aida evangeline was loved by so many and had such a blessing on so many lives through your blog and through her existance. She was Gods gift to us for 7 months. I think she was just too amazing for us on earth God wanted her to be with Him more.... My heart is breaking for you guys. we love you soo much let me know if there is anything we can do. anna and evan

sastigall said...

My heart aches for you. May you take great comfort knowing that your little angel is in the arms of our Lord. I'm praying for you.

Angela said...

Holland, Jeff & girls...We're so sorry. Words fail me, but your girls said it best.

Text