Monday, March 9, 2009

Well tomorrow is the day. The day we go to see the people at the hospice care program here in town.

http://www.choicesmc.org/pages/pregnant/perinatal.php

We will have a sonogram and see the baby God has given us for a predetermined amount of time. As well as have a consultation on where to go from here. I have gone back and forth with my emotions about this day. I still believe God can do a miracle, but also know He has an ultimate plan for the life He created. My prayers for tomorrow are this; that we would be uplifted in a way we did not even know possible. That our baby would reveal it’s complete and healed self on the sonogram. That Geoff and I would be a shining example of Christ, throughout. Also, pray that our family would be prepared whatever the outcome. I have more but I’m not ready to divulge all. From the moment we found out that things were not right, Geoff has been telling me that we should still enjoy this life, no matter the length. With doubt and questions constantly lurking around every emotion filled life experiences. Sometimes that’s easier said than done.
However we have enjoyed this baby! We have not ignored its existence. We truly never know how long each of us has here on earth and we aren’t going to let some bad news ruin the time we do have. Memories are precious, regardless of the outcome.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am so glad you have a place to go to that will encourage you in your decisions. It looks like a wonderful place. We are still praying for you.

Unknown said...

Life is beautiful, Holl, no matter how short or long, funny looking or gorgeous, smart or weird. God gives us exactly what we need at this moment in time; not tomorrow, not yesterday. Tonight I pray and tomorrow I pray again. Much love!

Nicole @ she-laughs said...

Hi Holland-
Choices has such a great hospice program... you are in wonderful hands. I'm lifting up all your requests (mentioned and unmentioned) as well!! -Nicole

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers Holl for all of you. Love you.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Well tomorrow is the day. The day we go to see the people at the hospice care program here in town.

http://www.choicesmc.org/pages/pregnant/perinatal.php

We will have a sonogram and see the baby God has given us for a predetermined amount of time. As well as have a consultation on where to go from here. I have gone back and forth with my emotions about this day. I still believe God can do a miracle, but also know He has an ultimate plan for the life He created. My prayers for tomorrow are this; that we would be uplifted in a way we did not even know possible. That our baby would reveal it’s complete and healed self on the sonogram. That Geoff and I would be a shining example of Christ, throughout. Also, pray that our family would be prepared whatever the outcome. I have more but I’m not ready to divulge all. From the moment we found out that things were not right, Geoff has been telling me that we should still enjoy this life, no matter the length. With doubt and questions constantly lurking around every emotion filled life experiences. Sometimes that’s easier said than done.
However we have enjoyed this baby! We have not ignored its existence. We truly never know how long each of us has here on earth and we aren’t going to let some bad news ruin the time we do have. Memories are precious, regardless of the outcome.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am so glad you have a place to go to that will encourage you in your decisions. It looks like a wonderful place. We are still praying for you.

Unknown said...

Life is beautiful, Holl, no matter how short or long, funny looking or gorgeous, smart or weird. God gives us exactly what we need at this moment in time; not tomorrow, not yesterday. Tonight I pray and tomorrow I pray again. Much love!

Nicole @ she-laughs said...

Hi Holland-
Choices has such a great hospice program... you are in wonderful hands. I'm lifting up all your requests (mentioned and unmentioned) as well!! -Nicole

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers Holl for all of you. Love you.

Text