Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How are you doing?





I have yet to figure out just how to answer that question. There just aren’t words…. Words that can sum up what we have been going through the past couple weeks. We have good days we have bad days. We continue on with the routine of life. As much as we would like it to, life does not stop. Even for the greatest of tragedies. We have been so blessed by all that have brought food, sent cards, and touched our hearts with their prayers. God once again has us wrapped in His loving care. Since I lack the words to share how we are doing, I thought I would share some pictures of what we have been doing, instead.

We had a big snow storm and instead of playing Zoe is pouting about not being able to make a snowball. Then Geoff showed all the girls how to make not only a snowball but a snowman, complete with mohawk!



Geoff showing the girls how to build their ab muscles! Notice my position, behind the camera!


Now this girl keeps us laughing, albeit a terrified laugh!





We are not big fans of "time out" but if we were we thought this would be the perfect spot!



I think that being home all week in a house full of girls has got him climbing the walls.


OK He'd be climbing the walls regardless of being home all week or the circumstances.






“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”- Galatians 2:20

3 comments:

Christy said...

Geoff, tell me, the outfit Zoe has on, didn't I see you wearing that at WWC? I think you were splitting wood in it. Also, how do I get those wall climbing shelves in my house. It would be stellar to be able to climb a bit indoors. Maybe you and the fam can come in and you can install them for me :)) christian

Angela said...

What exactly are those wall climbing things? I don't remember seeing them, but I'd sure like to have them! We got that great packing-snow storm, too, but our snowman included some leaves and dirt, making him look somewhat African American.

BE Whitetree said...

Sadly...the only thing I can think of when I read the title of this blog is Joey from Friends "How you doin?"

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How are you doing?





I have yet to figure out just how to answer that question. There just aren’t words…. Words that can sum up what we have been going through the past couple weeks. We have good days we have bad days. We continue on with the routine of life. As much as we would like it to, life does not stop. Even for the greatest of tragedies. We have been so blessed by all that have brought food, sent cards, and touched our hearts with their prayers. God once again has us wrapped in His loving care. Since I lack the words to share how we are doing, I thought I would share some pictures of what we have been doing, instead.

We had a big snow storm and instead of playing Zoe is pouting about not being able to make a snowball. Then Geoff showed all the girls how to make not only a snowball but a snowman, complete with mohawk!



Geoff showing the girls how to build their ab muscles! Notice my position, behind the camera!


Now this girl keeps us laughing, albeit a terrified laugh!





We are not big fans of "time out" but if we were we thought this would be the perfect spot!



I think that being home all week in a house full of girls has got him climbing the walls.


OK He'd be climbing the walls regardless of being home all week or the circumstances.






“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”- Galatians 2:20

3 comments:

Christy said...

Geoff, tell me, the outfit Zoe has on, didn't I see you wearing that at WWC? I think you were splitting wood in it. Also, how do I get those wall climbing shelves in my house. It would be stellar to be able to climb a bit indoors. Maybe you and the fam can come in and you can install them for me :)) christian

Angela said...

What exactly are those wall climbing things? I don't remember seeing them, but I'd sure like to have them! We got that great packing-snow storm, too, but our snowman included some leaves and dirt, making him look somewhat African American.

BE Whitetree said...

Sadly...the only thing I can think of when I read the title of this blog is Joey from Friends "How you doin?"

Text