Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365

 
Posted by Picasa
Guess where I was today!

4 comments:

Christy said...

No clue?? It looks like they are sitting on a church pew in their Sunday clothes but that painting doesn't look like it belongs in church. :)
Are the girls playing on your iphone?

Sarah D said...

I Know!!!!! I totally need to go see her, split ends like crazy and wild eyebrows!!!!

Kristen said...

I know, I know!! Oooh...so jealous!I bet you look nice and sassy :) Miss you guys sooo much-have a good day!

Holland said...

I was getting the grey washed right out of my hair, now its a rich red with some dark lowlights. Eyebrows are done too. My yearly visit was so great! Kristen I did get all sassified! I was going to post the results but by the time I got the chance well life happened. miss you all too.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365

 
Posted by Picasa
Guess where I was today!

4 comments:

Christy said...

No clue?? It looks like they are sitting on a church pew in their Sunday clothes but that painting doesn't look like it belongs in church. :)
Are the girls playing on your iphone?

Sarah D said...

I Know!!!!! I totally need to go see her, split ends like crazy and wild eyebrows!!!!

Kristen said...

I know, I know!! Oooh...so jealous!I bet you look nice and sassy :) Miss you guys sooo much-have a good day!

Holland said...

I was getting the grey washed right out of my hair, now its a rich red with some dark lowlights. Eyebrows are done too. My yearly visit was so great! Kristen I did get all sassified! I was going to post the results but by the time I got the chance well life happened. miss you all too.

Text