Sunday, January 24, 2010

Money Saving Websites

My sister keeps asking me where I am getting such great deals, and the answer is I let other people do the work for me. I thought I would include a list of some of my favorite websites for saving money. So here ya go…

The first two are blogs that compile all the great deals out there for you so you don’t have to spend hours plowing through the internet. I am slightly addicted to them. Sometimes they come up the same things on their sites but more often than not they find completely different deals.

1. www.hip2save.com (military wife and mom!)

2. www.moneysavingmom.com (and bonus she’s a homeschool mom!)

If you are a coupon clipper (something I swore I would never do, but here I amJ ) these are some of my favorites. Speaking of favorites all my bookmarks on my computer were accidently erased this week. So I am just going off of my memory. If I come across another one I forgot I will add it later. Or better yet let me know some of your favorite places to save money! Did you know that you can stack coupons? Meaning you can purchase an item with a store coupon and a manufactures coupon and get the item for next to nothing or free! Last week I was able to score some toys at target by doing this where they actually paid me to buy it. Talk about the fun way to shop. This has become a new challenge for me, to set a price limit and see how much I can get for that little amount!

3. www.afullcup.com

4. www.coupons.com

5. www.redplum.com

6. www.smartsource.com

7. www.target.com Click the” see more” tab and then click on coupons

These are websites that you can add to your cell phone or shoppers plus card! This is so much fun because some stores will take this as a third way to take even more money off your purchase!

8. www.celllfire.com

9. www.dillons.com This is our local grocery store but several grocers have their own website.

10. www.shortcuts.com

And this is my favorite place to buy books, and cds for the girls ok my other favorite besides www.amazon.com

11. www.goodstewardbooks.com

Hope that helps you all out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Money Saving Websites

My sister keeps asking me where I am getting such great deals, and the answer is I let other people do the work for me. I thought I would include a list of some of my favorite websites for saving money. So here ya go…

The first two are blogs that compile all the great deals out there for you so you don’t have to spend hours plowing through the internet. I am slightly addicted to them. Sometimes they come up the same things on their sites but more often than not they find completely different deals.

1. www.hip2save.com (military wife and mom!)

2. www.moneysavingmom.com (and bonus she’s a homeschool mom!)

If you are a coupon clipper (something I swore I would never do, but here I amJ ) these are some of my favorites. Speaking of favorites all my bookmarks on my computer were accidently erased this week. So I am just going off of my memory. If I come across another one I forgot I will add it later. Or better yet let me know some of your favorite places to save money! Did you know that you can stack coupons? Meaning you can purchase an item with a store coupon and a manufactures coupon and get the item for next to nothing or free! Last week I was able to score some toys at target by doing this where they actually paid me to buy it. Talk about the fun way to shop. This has become a new challenge for me, to set a price limit and see how much I can get for that little amount!

3. www.afullcup.com

4. www.coupons.com

5. www.redplum.com

6. www.smartsource.com

7. www.target.com Click the” see more” tab and then click on coupons

These are websites that you can add to your cell phone or shoppers plus card! This is so much fun because some stores will take this as a third way to take even more money off your purchase!

8. www.celllfire.com

9. www.dillons.com This is our local grocery store but several grocers have their own website.

10. www.shortcuts.com

And this is my favorite place to buy books, and cds for the girls ok my other favorite besides www.amazon.com

11. www.goodstewardbooks.com

Hope that helps you all out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Text