Meet our newest addition, Gromit.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 1, 2010
3 comments:
- Shannon said...
-
*gasp* He is adorable! And I LOVE the name! :) (...as in "Wallace and Gromit??")
-
February 1, 2010 at 4:56 PM
- Holland said...
-
You got it baby! And that you know that is a testament to the fact that I knew we liked you!
-
February 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM
- anne said...
-
Jude would LOVE that name!!! It's his very favorite movie to get at the library.
-
February 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
*gasp* He is adorable! And I LOVE the name! :) (...as in "Wallace and Gromit??")
You got it baby! And that you know that is a testament to the fact that I knew we liked you!
Jude would LOVE that name!!! It's his very favorite movie to get at the library.
Post a Comment