Free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. It's a happy plate!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
3 comments:
- Christy said...
-
I saw that deal on the blogs but couldn't get out to get it. I don't know where the closest Denny's is anyway. Did everyone get one or was it limited to one?
-
February 9, 2010 at 7:05 PM
- Holland said...
-
christy - i just now saw this! i think this may have been my first trip ever to dennys! I thought that it was only for one but all 5 of us ate for freeeee! made the meal taste so much better.
-
February 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM
- Christy said...
-
That's awesome! Denny's was the high school hang out in New Jersey so I went there a lot. It's not exactly my style now though and I don't think we have one around these parts.
-
February 17, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I saw that deal on the blogs but couldn't get out to get it. I don't know where the closest Denny's is anyway. Did everyone get one or was it limited to one?
christy - i just now saw this! i think this may have been my first trip ever to dennys! I thought that it was only for one but all 5 of us ate for freeeee! made the meal taste so much better.
That's awesome! Denny's was the high school hang out in New Jersey so I went there a lot. It's not exactly my style now though and I don't think we have one around these parts.
Post a Comment