Sunday, April 25, 2010

112/365


Picnik collage
Originally uploaded by hollandgeoff
Ear Candles! Disgusting and Fascinating all at the same time. We have a contest at our house to see who can alway produce the most ear wax for the candle. The winner gets to have sweet potato pie for supper............yes I'm kidding.......about the pie.

1 comment:

Katie Hund said...

Holland- haven't ever done the whole "ear candle" thing! But it seems even more fascinatingly gross than those Biore nose strips for clogged pores!! Looks like our Friday nights just got a whole lot more interesting!! Thanks for the idea!! I'm in!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

112/365


Picnik collage
Originally uploaded by hollandgeoff
Ear Candles! Disgusting and Fascinating all at the same time. We have a contest at our house to see who can alway produce the most ear wax for the candle. The winner gets to have sweet potato pie for supper............yes I'm kidding.......about the pie.

1 comment:

Katie Hund said...

Holland- haven't ever done the whole "ear candle" thing! But it seems even more fascinatingly gross than those Biore nose strips for clogged pores!! Looks like our Friday nights just got a whole lot more interesting!! Thanks for the idea!! I'm in!

Text