My daughter came inside screaming this morning that there was flamingo in our front yard! From her escalated and alarmed tone I naturally assumed that there was lifeless flamingo sprawled out all over the lawn.
However when I stepped one foot out the door and caught sight of the precious pink, precariously perched piece of poultry I knew he had not fallen from the sky to his untimely demise.
On that same single step that brought me outside I spun back around to head back inside and make a phone call.
Only one word was uttered from my lips
SARAHLYNNDOTY!
Only one person would do such a thing as to place such a hideous piece of art work in my yard under the guise of night. And my only response is the promise of a return favor even if you do live 6hrs away! Be ready my friend be ready!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
92/365
My daughter came inside screaming this morning that there was flamingo in our front yard! From her escalated and alarmed tone I naturally assumed that there was lifeless flamingo sprawled out all over the lawn.
However when I stepped one foot out the door and caught sight of the precious pink, precariously perched piece of poultry I knew he had not fallen from the sky to his untimely demise.
On that same single step that brought me outside I spun back around to head back inside and make a phone call.
Only one word was uttered from my lips
SARAHLYNNDOTY!
Only one person would do such a thing as to place such a hideous piece of art work in my yard under the guise of night. And my only response is the promise of a return favor even if you do live 6hrs away! Be ready my friend be ready!
However when I stepped one foot out the door and caught sight of the precious pink, precariously perched piece of poultry I knew he had not fallen from the sky to his untimely demise.
On that same single step that brought me outside I spun back around to head back inside and make a phone call.
Only one word was uttered from my lips
SARAHLYNNDOTY!
Only one person would do such a thing as to place such a hideous piece of art work in my yard under the guise of night. And my only response is the promise of a return favor even if you do live 6hrs away! Be ready my friend be ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment