Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Thank You!
I realized the other day that I never took the time to thank all of you for the support you gave Grace, Geoff, and I on our trip to Macedonia! I feel absolutely horrid that something that has meant so much to us completely slipped my mind. I apologize for the delay in my outward expression of gratitude for all that you gave on our behalf. We know the value of prayer and the vital part it plays in our life. The trip we took could not have been the success that it was with out your prayers. So thank you each and everyone of you who lifted us up. The impact that it has made on our lives is a permanent one. God took care of every detail before during and after our trip that we cant help but smile at His work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Thank You!
I realized the other day that I never took the time to thank all of you for the support you gave Grace, Geoff, and I on our trip to Macedonia! I feel absolutely horrid that something that has meant so much to us completely slipped my mind. I apologize for the delay in my outward expression of gratitude for all that you gave on our behalf. We know the value of prayer and the vital part it plays in our life. The trip we took could not have been the success that it was with out your prayers. So thank you each and everyone of you who lifted us up. The impact that it has made on our lives is a permanent one. God took care of every detail before during and after our trip that we cant help but smile at His work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment