Sunday, December 26, 2010
A new Day
Today is Grace Genevieve Hope's 11th birthday!!!! What a treasure and delight to my soul you have been throughout the years! It has been so much fun for me to journey life through your eyes! I can hardly wait to see the beautiful woman you become! You already blow me away Kid! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, December 26, 2010
A new Day
Today is Grace Genevieve Hope's 11th birthday!!!! What a treasure and delight to my soul you have been throughout the years! It has been so much fun for me to journey life through your eyes! I can hardly wait to see the beautiful woman you become! You already blow me away Kid! I love you!!
2 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
Happy birthday Grace!
Love and hugs,
Poppy -
December 28, 2010 at 7:04 AM
- Shannon said...
-
Happy belated birthday, sweet Grace! We are blessed to know you and your family of 'amazingly coolness.' :)
-
January 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday Grace!
Love and hugs,
Poppy
Happy belated birthday, sweet Grace! We are blessed to know you and your family of 'amazingly coolness.' :)
Post a Comment