Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Good Day

So last nights ice may have thwarted today's plans but not for long!
Give this over active imagination, a smidgen of mischief and a few girls in need of expending energy and you will have giggles galore. It did not take me long to come up with a brilliant plan! (my humility here is astounding, I know) 
Hard wood floors and a circular floor plan lend itself to perfect conditions to rid ones self of some serious cooped up exhaustion... So of course the choice is obvious! What better way to achieve the desired result, than skating? Given the fact that the last time I was on skates I dislocated my knee.... or was that when I fractured my elbow? Ahem, anyway the fact that we all escaped injury and laughed ourselves silly as we went round and round throughout the house, was a huge success.
Here a couple of the pictures i was able to snag as my cute little roller derby chicks tried to pass me up!



1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Making fun memories!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Good Day

So last nights ice may have thwarted today's plans but not for long!
Give this over active imagination, a smidgen of mischief and a few girls in need of expending energy and you will have giggles galore. It did not take me long to come up with a brilliant plan! (my humility here is astounding, I know) 
Hard wood floors and a circular floor plan lend itself to perfect conditions to rid ones self of some serious cooped up exhaustion... So of course the choice is obvious! What better way to achieve the desired result, than skating? Given the fact that the last time I was on skates I dislocated my knee.... or was that when I fractured my elbow? Ahem, anyway the fact that we all escaped injury and laughed ourselves silly as we went round and round throughout the house, was a huge success.
Here a couple of the pictures i was able to snag as my cute little roller derby chicks tried to pass me up!



1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Making fun memories!

Text