Monday, March 28, 2011

My Problem Child has Returned Home

Well, I am dumbfounded, to say the least!
I sit here in a complete state of shock over this last weeks events.
Thursday night Geoff got a call from the Wichita Police Department saying that Big Bertha our run away had been found!
OH!...... Joy! (that should be read with sarcasm dripping from every letter!)
They also said that if we did not come get her immediately they were going to impound BB.....Geoff did not share my opinion to just let the fine folks of the WPD keep her. I think she needed to learn a lesson, besides I liked my sporty little replacement that we rented.
Anyway....
Very little had been touched in the van, it was only a few blocks away and the keys were in it!
I don't know how they got there as I don't leave normally leave them in the car. Frankly I really don't want to think about all that.

She's back and already back to her old antics of driving me C-R-A-Z-Y!

Locking me in the car.
Bed wetting.
Deliberately disobeying my orders to STOP!
Oh and my favorite the incessant poking til I hit back!
I am not above admitting I secretly hoped she would have runaway forever!

We may never know the story behind her little escapade ...
But for now I guess I am thankful for the laughter the whole ordeal brought us. And that I don't have to add another bill to the pile.

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Problem Child has Returned Home

Well, I am dumbfounded, to say the least!
I sit here in a complete state of shock over this last weeks events.
Thursday night Geoff got a call from the Wichita Police Department saying that Big Bertha our run away had been found!
OH!...... Joy! (that should be read with sarcasm dripping from every letter!)
They also said that if we did not come get her immediately they were going to impound BB.....Geoff did not share my opinion to just let the fine folks of the WPD keep her. I think she needed to learn a lesson, besides I liked my sporty little replacement that we rented.
Anyway....
Very little had been touched in the van, it was only a few blocks away and the keys were in it!
I don't know how they got there as I don't leave normally leave them in the car. Frankly I really don't want to think about all that.

She's back and already back to her old antics of driving me C-R-A-Z-Y!

Locking me in the car.
Bed wetting.
Deliberately disobeying my orders to STOP!
Oh and my favorite the incessant poking til I hit back!
I am not above admitting I secretly hoped she would have runaway forever!

We may never know the story behind her little escapade ...
But for now I guess I am thankful for the laughter the whole ordeal brought us. And that I don't have to add another bill to the pile.

Text