Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time only flies if you let it....

Five and a half years ago my brother got married and our precious little girl played the vital part of walking the bride down the aisle. (she was too scared to go by herself) I can hardly believe how time has flown by since then. I desperately want to cling to every minute we have together. Soak in every memory, and have it retrieved in the blink of an eye.

Some of my wistful thinking must have rubbed off on my girls, because Grace decided to squeeze her 9 year old body into a size 2 dress! She pranced around the house as though she were a flower girl all over again, reliving every detail. You Go girl! I could not be more proud, my daughter is already attempting to squish herself into clothing that to any normal observer would be a miraculous feat! That is essential training every girl must obtain! The sooner the better...
For those that may not know me all that well. That was complete sarcasam which I tend to think might be my only spiritual gift. But we will save that thought for another day.

....Another moment to blink away into memory.

No comments:

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time only flies if you let it....

Five and a half years ago my brother got married and our precious little girl played the vital part of walking the bride down the aisle. (she was too scared to go by herself) I can hardly believe how time has flown by since then. I desperately want to cling to every minute we have together. Soak in every memory, and have it retrieved in the blink of an eye.

Some of my wistful thinking must have rubbed off on my girls, because Grace decided to squeeze her 9 year old body into a size 2 dress! She pranced around the house as though she were a flower girl all over again, reliving every detail. You Go girl! I could not be more proud, my daughter is already attempting to squish herself into clothing that to any normal observer would be a miraculous feat! That is essential training every girl must obtain! The sooner the better...
For those that may not know me all that well. That was complete sarcasam which I tend to think might be my only spiritual gift. But we will save that thought for another day.

....Another moment to blink away into memory.

No comments:

Text