Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update!

OK, I was thinking my finger was cancerous, or some sort of abnormality in my brain that was just manifesting itself through my finger. I was wrong. Evidently if you pinch your skin really hard it can swell up and turn clear and hold liquid inside! Cool huh? No I don't recommend trying it. Dr. said it should go away on its own, unless it turns green or black then I should give a call back. (she was kidding) A friend suggest I put raw honey on it, so I did. Its no longer clear and it seems to be getting smaller. So chalk one up for the homeopathic mom! Just as a disclaimer I did not make a Dr. appointment for my finger, we were already headed there this week, curiousity got the better of me and I had here take a look at it as well.

No comments:

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update!

OK, I was thinking my finger was cancerous, or some sort of abnormality in my brain that was just manifesting itself through my finger. I was wrong. Evidently if you pinch your skin really hard it can swell up and turn clear and hold liquid inside! Cool huh? No I don't recommend trying it. Dr. said it should go away on its own, unless it turns green or black then I should give a call back. (she was kidding) A friend suggest I put raw honey on it, so I did. Its no longer clear and it seems to be getting smaller. So chalk one up for the homeopathic mom! Just as a disclaimer I did not make a Dr. appointment for my finger, we were already headed there this week, curiousity got the better of me and I had here take a look at it as well.

No comments:

Text