Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48/365

The only way to make it through math problems at 10 in the morning!
OK yes, I have a sick sense of humor. I find it comical that my 6yr old daughter prefers to drink her apple juice out of the "pretty" glasses, while doing her math.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That's about how I feel at 10 in the morning during reading! I wonder if I can get away with calling it apple juice?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48/365

The only way to make it through math problems at 10 in the morning!
OK yes, I have a sick sense of humor. I find it comical that my 6yr old daughter prefers to drink her apple juice out of the "pretty" glasses, while doing her math.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That's about how I feel at 10 in the morning during reading! I wonder if I can get away with calling it apple juice?

Text