Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Done
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Done
4 comments:
- Christy said...
-
How hard. I don't even know what to say. Maybe you could do a post sometime about how to talk to people in your situation. I feel so inadequate but don't want it to seem like I am ignoring the hurt either. I am afraid of saying the wrong thing because I don't understand and risk hurting your feelings or making things worse. But then if I don't say anything it may seem like I don't care. I second guess my every word. Help!
-
April 8, 2010 at 8:29 AM
- Unknown said...
-
Good morning, Love!! I am very slowly weaning Eli because he is the last of our children I will give birth to. Every time I rub his head while he is nestled in close (and being quiet!!), I wonder how I'm going to not wail the last time I nurse him..... But we still want more kids. Several. A full and probably overflowing house. So in a year or two our adoption of siblings will begin. Now that excites me! And totally freaks me out..... Loves!
-
April 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM
- hayley said...
-
Holland, so special to read your thoughts this morning. thanks for sharing. i'm sorry you are hurting so much. i loved meeting all your baby girls, they are so sweet. you are never far from my thoughts.
-
April 8, 2010 at 10:23 AM
- Holland said...
-
Christy great thought. Even though I have gone through all that we have I still feel so innadequate when sharing with others going through something similar. Yet God always provides,the words. thank goodness. The hurt is no longer constant, but rather unscheduled spontaneous bursts, thats what this post was. Those with tender hearts HE uses. You have always been one of those. For the most part God has wiped away every memory of those that have said something "wrong". We know their hearts were in the right place.
Jessa - thank you love, it is great comfort knowing that even tho are stories are different the heartache is the same. Can't wait to meet the rest of your family!
Hay - It was such a blessing too on our parts to be able to introduce them to one of our dearest of friends. hope you are well my friend. Thanks for loving us through our hurt. We love you all so much! -
April 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM

4 comments:
How hard. I don't even know what to say. Maybe you could do a post sometime about how to talk to people in your situation. I feel so inadequate but don't want it to seem like I am ignoring the hurt either. I am afraid of saying the wrong thing because I don't understand and risk hurting your feelings or making things worse. But then if I don't say anything it may seem like I don't care. I second guess my every word. Help!
Good morning, Love!! I am very slowly weaning Eli because he is the last of our children I will give birth to. Every time I rub his head while he is nestled in close (and being quiet!!), I wonder how I'm going to not wail the last time I nurse him..... But we still want more kids. Several. A full and probably overflowing house. So in a year or two our adoption of siblings will begin. Now that excites me! And totally freaks me out..... Loves!
Holland, so special to read your thoughts this morning. thanks for sharing. i'm sorry you are hurting so much. i loved meeting all your baby girls, they are so sweet. you are never far from my thoughts.
Christy great thought. Even though I have gone through all that we have I still feel so innadequate when sharing with others going through something similar. Yet God always provides,the words. thank goodness. The hurt is no longer constant, but rather unscheduled spontaneous bursts, thats what this post was. Those with tender hearts HE uses. You have always been one of those. For the most part God has wiped away every memory of those that have said something "wrong". We know their hearts were in the right place.
Jessa - thank you love, it is great comfort knowing that even tho are stories are different the heartache is the same. Can't wait to meet the rest of your family!
Hay - It was such a blessing too on our parts to be able to introduce them to one of our dearest of friends. hope you are well my friend. Thanks for loving us through our hurt. We love you all so much!
Post a Comment