I miss her....
I miss seeing her tiny movements within my body.
I still feel them. My own body tortures me with these phantom movements as if she is still there.
I feel cavernous with the emptiness she left behind.
I miss the excitement of what would have been.
I think part of me has gone missing, in my missing her.
I fight to hold onto her, even if it just her memory, it is all that I have left of her....
I am weary of this battle. It grew old long ago. I look desperately for my replacement, but there is none.
I know the depths of unconditional love and that I am surrounded by it. What I don't understand is how I can be so loved and so alone, so empty at the same time...
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, January 31, 2011
Missing
I miss her....
I miss seeing her tiny movements within my body.
I still feel them. My own body tortures me with these phantom movements as if she is still there.
I feel cavernous with the emptiness she left behind.
I miss the excitement of what would have been.
I think part of me has gone missing, in my missing her.
I fight to hold onto her, even if it just her memory, it is all that I have left of her....
I am weary of this battle. It grew old long ago. I look desperately for my replacement, but there is none.
I know the depths of unconditional love and that I am surrounded by it. What I don't understand is how I can be so loved and so alone, so empty at the same time...
I miss seeing her tiny movements within my body.
I still feel them. My own body tortures me with these phantom movements as if she is still there.
I feel cavernous with the emptiness she left behind.
I miss the excitement of what would have been.
I think part of me has gone missing, in my missing her.
I fight to hold onto her, even if it just her memory, it is all that I have left of her....
I am weary of this battle. It grew old long ago. I look desperately for my replacement, but there is none.
I know the depths of unconditional love and that I am surrounded by it. What I don't understand is how I can be so loved and so alone, so empty at the same time...
3 comments:
-
Wendy Johnson said...
-
Love you Holland...praying for you today!
-
January 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM
- Lindsey Burr said...
-
I love you my friend. I know, that we never get to see each other - but please know that I love you, and I think of you and pray for you often!
Lindsey -
February 2, 2011 at 11:04 AM
- Kerry High said...
-
<3
-
February 4, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love you Holland...praying for you today!
I love you my friend. I know, that we never get to see each other - but please know that I love you, and I think of you and pray for you often!
Lindsey
<3
Post a Comment