Today is a GOOD Day!
Wow! How refreshing just to be able to say that!
It could just be the coffee that has replaced my bloodstream but lets pretend its more than that!
The past few weeks have been brutal, so today I am declaring something other than brutal for this house.
Life goes on....It does not wait for me to pick myself up off the floor.
I will have twice the work to do if I stay there.....
That being said I'm off to accomplish SOMETHING today, even if it is as simple as painting my toenails.
It will get done!
Today is the day.....
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Today
Today is a GOOD Day!
Wow! How refreshing just to be able to say that!
It could just be the coffee that has replaced my bloodstream but lets pretend its more than that!
The past few weeks have been brutal, so today I am declaring something other than brutal for this house.
Life goes on....It does not wait for me to pick myself up off the floor.
I will have twice the work to do if I stay there.....
That being said I'm off to accomplish SOMETHING today, even if it is as simple as painting my toenails.
It will get done!
Today is the day.....
Wow! How refreshing just to be able to say that!
It could just be the coffee that has replaced my bloodstream but lets pretend its more than that!
The past few weeks have been brutal, so today I am declaring something other than brutal for this house.
Life goes on....It does not wait for me to pick myself up off the floor.
I will have twice the work to do if I stay there.....
That being said I'm off to accomplish SOMETHING today, even if it is as simple as painting my toenails.
It will get done!
Today is the day.....
6 comments:
- Nicole said...
-
Praise God for good days, Holland--still praying for you!! Have a great, productive day :)
-
January 12, 2011 at 12:00 PM
- anne said...
-
rejoicing with you today! paint them pink!
-
January 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM
- Marijah said...
-
Yeah Holland!!! I agree - pink sounds great!
-
January 12, 2011 at 2:56 PM
-
Susan Wilson said...
-
Holland....I am so glad to hear that you are feeling positive today. I know your road has been hard, but you will make it! Love you.
-
January 12, 2011 at 3:19 PM
-
Rita said...
-
Holland, you have been and still are in our thoughts and prayers. Love from Phoenix.
-
January 12, 2011 at 6:28 PM
- Shannon said...
-
I'm late chiming in on this, but I totally recommend "back to the fuschia" for your toenails. It's pretty groovy. :)
Wanna get together with the fam for game night sometime soon? -
January 13, 2011 at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Praise God for good days, Holland--still praying for you!! Have a great, productive day :)
rejoicing with you today! paint them pink!
Yeah Holland!!! I agree - pink sounds great!
Holland....I am so glad to hear that you are feeling positive today. I know your road has been hard, but you will make it! Love you.
Holland, you have been and still are in our thoughts and prayers. Love from Phoenix.
I'm late chiming in on this, but I totally recommend "back to the fuschia" for your toenails. It's pretty groovy. :)
Wanna get together with the fam for game night sometime soon?
Post a Comment