My Baby girl is eight today! WoW! When we gave you, your name we had no idea to what extent you would fulfill the depths of its meaning, and all before you even turned 8! You are the “life” of the party every moment of the day! The last eight years have been quite the ride! I expect nothing less in the years to follow. At first mornings light Zoe, you are my burst of sunshine! Whether I find you on top of the fridge at 18 months old at 2am or walking the roof line to watch the Thunderbirds fly by, my life with you has been nothing short of heart stopping…. I LOVE it! I wouldn’t have it any other way! Because of you I have learned to soak in each and every moment of life. With you holding my hand the world is full of carefree delightful laughter. Through your eyes I see a fearless abandon for what and who you love. You run toward life's fullest with all that you have giggling the whole way. Caution, to you is only a speed bump it does not paralyze you with fear. May you never lose the beautiful passion that drives you. I love the inquisitive “questions of the day” that you come up with they keep me on my toes. How you come up with the ones you do often leave me stunned and I realize that I underestimate you my punkin pie. You don’t just live life it bubbles out of you in such a contagious way! I cannot wait to see how all of the qualities I love and treasure in you, develop into an amazing woman…..So basically I want to be you when I grow up! J I love you BoZo! Happy 8th Birthday from your biggest fan!!!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Eight!!!
My Baby girl is eight today! WoW! When we gave you, your name we had no idea to what extent you would fulfill the depths of its meaning, and all before you even turned 8! You are the “life” of the party every moment of the day! The last eight years have been quite the ride! I expect nothing less in the years to follow. At first mornings light Zoe, you are my burst of sunshine! Whether I find you on top of the fridge at 18 months old at 2am or walking the roof line to watch the Thunderbirds fly by, my life with you has been nothing short of heart stopping…. I LOVE it! I wouldn’t have it any other way! Because of you I have learned to soak in each and every moment of life. With you holding my hand the world is full of carefree delightful laughter. Through your eyes I see a fearless abandon for what and who you love. You run toward life's fullest with all that you have giggling the whole way. Caution, to you is only a speed bump it does not paralyze you with fear. May you never lose the beautiful passion that drives you. I love the inquisitive “questions of the day” that you come up with they keep me on my toes. How you come up with the ones you do often leave me stunned and I realize that I underestimate you my punkin pie. You don’t just live life it bubbles out of you in such a contagious way! I cannot wait to see how all of the qualities I love and treasure in you, develop into an amazing woman…..So basically I want to be you when I grow up! J I love you BoZo! Happy 8th Birthday from your biggest fan!!!
2 comments:
- The Preacher's Wife said...
-
She is a special girl! A great mixture of her parents :-). She was glowing at church today!
-
April 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM
-
Aunt Sarah said...
-
Happy Birthday Zoe! (coming in at the last minute)
Love Aunt Sarah =) -
April 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is a special girl! A great mixture of her parents :-). She was glowing at church today!
Happy Birthday Zoe! (coming in at the last minute)
Love Aunt Sarah =)
Post a Comment